PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated March 26, 2020
After serious consideration and in line with the recommendations of our State and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are closing the practice until April 7th.
Your health and well-being is our primary concern and we want to do our part to make sure that you are protected.
Effective immediately the following will occur:
- We are instituting Telemedicine Visits (Virtual) for new consultations, post-surgical Visits, and return patients.
- Please call or text (424)242-8608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Virtual visits will be performed through video conference call using HIPPA compliant website
- Non-urgent or elective procedures, surgeries, non-urgent in-office visits will be suspended until April 19, 2020
- Urgent or medically necessary surgeries, in-office visits, and post-surgical follow-ups will continue on a per case basis.
- Many surgeries and procedures have been rescheduled to a future date
- No patient will ever have any financial recourse for rescheduling their procedures.
We are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and will always place your health and well-being as our top priority.
We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC. These include:
- Staff have been fully informed and trained to understand the disease process and its modes of transmission.
- All staff, vendors and ancillary personnel are being asked to refrain from coming to this office if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- We are asking our patients about any pertinent travel history.
- Hand-washing continues to be the most important mode of prevention. Although it is a part of what we constantly do, now we are doing so with heightened vigilance and attention.
- We have instituted a “no handshakes no hug” policy for now.
- Any exit and entrance from our office are followed by a protocol of strict sanitization.
- We are constantly sanitizing all surfaces. We have now vamped that up and our routine, multiple times a day, wiping down all surfaces, desks, door handles, keyboards and restroom facilities.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions
Call us at (424) 242-8608
Contact us today and schedule a virtual consultation!