In our early 20s, wrinkles and lines are non-existent. As time passes, your skin loses elasticity and its supple, firm quality. Wrinkles can form as a result of repeated muscle movements such as frowning or squinting. BOTOX® is the number one non-surgical cosmetic procedure in the United States due to its effectiveness in treating wrinkles caused by muscle movements.
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® has an active ingredient of botulinum toxin type A. When this toxin is used in tiny quantities, it will temporarily block the signals sent to facial muscles. It could be seen as a type of muscle relaxer. When injected into critical areas, it can stop the muscles from contracting and reduce the appearance of “dynamic wrinkles” (wrinkles that form when your face is creating facial expressions). Static wrinkles, or wrinkles present when your face is at rest, may be treated with a combination of filler and BOTOX®.
BOTOX® is a quick and nearly painless way to rejuvenate your appearance and is ideal for those looking to look years younger without undergoing surgery.
Why choose Dr. Ardesh?
- Dr. Ardeshirpour is a board-certified in plastic surgery and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. His knowledge of facial anatomy ensures that your BOTOX® procedure is expertly carried out.
- Dr. Ardeshirpour served as a college professor in head and neck surgery, ophthalmology and dermatology at Loma Linda University, making him a true specialist in skin and facial anatomy.
- He cares about his patients and will speak clearly and honestly with you about your procedure so that you understand everything about your treatment.
- He is a trainer for Allergan (makers of BOTOX® and Juvéderm) and trains other doctors how to use BOTOX® on their patients.
What can BOTOX® treat?
BOTOX® can successfully improve many facial concerns including:
- Glabellar Lines (“11” lines)
- Crow’s Feet
- Forehead wrinkles
- Bunny lines (lines on the bridge of the nose)
- Lines around the mouth
Take the first step on your journey to regain a youthful appearance, call our office today to speak with us about our range of anti-aging treatments, including BOTOX.
I had heard great things about Dr. Ardesh, so I decided to get BOTOX by him. I was very impressed by his bedside manner and how comfortable him and his staff made my feel. It was a completely different experience than I've had in the past for BOTOX. I used to think that all BOTOX appts were the same, but this was different from the nurse injectors that I am used to and I am so happy with the results!