What is FaceTite Skin Tightening?
There are many non-invasive procedures on the market today to tighten facial skin. Some of these therapies can even ward off the onset of sagging skin. Treatments such as Thermage and Ultherapy can help with laxity in the face; however, only FaceTite can provide long-term, substantial contouring of the jaw and lower face without surgery. Dr. Ardesh has dedicated his professional career to achieving superior results with advanced technology, including FaceTite.
Am I a candidate for FaceTite Skin tightening?
If you are not quite ready for a facelift, or you do not wish to undergo surgery, FaceTite may be right for you. With minimal downtime, bruising, and swelling, it can provide dramatic results to those who have moderate skin laxity and fat in the neck and jowl area. For those that have more dramatic skin laxity, a facelift may be the most appropriate procedure.
Why Choose Dr. Ardesh?
- FaceTite allows Dr. Ardesh to offer his patients a non-surgical answer to facial and neck surgery. This treatment can provide you with significant results without having to undergo surgery.
- Dr. Ardesh is a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon and reconstructive surgeon.
- When choosing who you would like to perform your FaceTite procedure, there is no better choice than a true expert in the field of plastic surgery.
- He served as a professor at the Loma Linda University in the departments of head and neck surgery, ophthalmology and dermatology.
- He utilizes his extensive background in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery to provide you with youthful, attractive, and natural results.
- Dr. Ardesh performs only facial procedures. He is so highly skilled that he is often called upon to correct previous surgeries done by other doctors.
What does FaceTite treat?
If you are a candidate for FaceTite, you will see significant improvement in skin laxity around the neck and jowls following your procedure, and your results will continue to improve over the next few months. Generally, FaceTite can offer 40 to 50% of the results of a surgical facelift. FaceTite can restore the following areas of skin laxity:
- Naso-labial folds
How long do results last?
FaceTite results can last up to 5 years. To maintain your results, avoid excess sun exposure, and always wear sunscreen.
© Ardesh Facial Plastic Surgery. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Studio III
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (888) 417-8101.