As cultures merge in today’s interconnected world, new ideals in beauty arise. One of the most characterizing features of any face is the nose, in all of its many shapes and sizes. An ethnic nose job in Los Angeles aims to give you a more attractive nose while honoring your most attractive ethnic features.
Traditional rhinoplasty vs. ethnic rhinoplasty
Every ethnicity on this planet is a source of unique beauty. Traditional rhinoplasty involves making changes in the nose to restore function or reshape it to be more harmonious with the rest of the face. The nose is not considered a single feature; it is a critical part of the proportions and aesthetics of your face. Beverly Hills ethnic Rhinoplasty reshapes the nose to enhance your entire look.
Ethnic rhinoplasty is also concerned with differences in skin and appearances that are unique to your background. Dr. Ardesh understands what works for each ethnic. If you have a nose that is too broad or flat and you hope to have it resculpted, the changes to your nose, and to what degree should significantly enhance your appearance.
Dr. Ardesh will provide computer simulations that give you objective guidance on choosing the best nose shape – not westernized, but a shape that brings out the beauty of background, while creating a more attractive balance and harmony.
Why choose Dr. Ardesh?
- Dr. Ardesh is a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Los Angeles.
- He is an acknowledged expert in ethnic rhinoplasty.
- He is passionate about creating youthful, attractive, normal functioning, and most of all, natural results.
- Dr. Ardesh has demonstrated expertise in creating a balance and harmony while working on the unique differences ethnicities present in skin thickness, elasticity, and the shape of the nasal cartilage and nostril sizes.
- During your rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Ardesh in Los Angeles, you will both reach an agreement as to your cultural background and standards of aesthetics that come into play in this rhinoplasty.
Before & AfterView All
Retaining ethnic looks
Any characteristic ethnic nose can vary to an extreme in an individual. In most cases, a Los Angeles ethnic rhinoplasty serves to bring that nose to a shape and size most appreciated in that culture. We have all seen or heard about disastrous makeovers that created a look that was unnatural and unappealing. The real secret to cosmetic beauty is to work with your distinct facial features and their precise proportions to bring out the natural, organic look you desire.
Dr. Ardesh’s broad experience has given him an extensive medical understanding of a wide variety of nasal structural differences between many ethnicities including African, Asian, Hispanic and Middle Eastern.