Apart from functional shortcomings that rhinoplasty can address, Dr. Ardesh's Beverly Hills female rhinoplasty is concerned with delicacy and refinement and techniques to enhance feminine nose characteristics. Because female noses are relatively smaller than men’s, changes must be precise and skillfully done. There is no margin for error.
Why choose Ardesh facial plastic surgery in Los Angeles?
Rhinoplasty and particularly female rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging cosmetic surgery procedures any plastic surgeon can perform. It is one thing to feel your nose has distracting features you want to be changed, and quite another to plan the surgery. Removing those asymmetries and unsightly aspects of the nose with design should result in the maximum enhancement of your natural beauty.
Dr. Ardesh’s patients rate him highly. He excels at creating a well-balanced face with the most minimal changes. Dr. Ardesh is not only double board-certified for facial plastic and reconstructive surgery; he specializes exclusively in facial plastic surgery. He focuses on the latest advancements in technology and performing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. You get the nose you’ve always wanted with the shortest healing time possible.
Why choose Dr. Ardesh?
- Dr. Ardesh is a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Los Angeles.
- He is an acknowledged expert in ethnic rhinoplasty.
- He is passionate about creating youthful, attractive, normal functioning, and most of all, natural results.
- Dr. Ardesh has demonstrated expertise in creating a balance and harmony while working on the unique differences ethnicities present in skin thickness, elasticity, and the shape of the nasal cartilage and nostril sizes.
- During your Los Angeles female rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Ardesh in Los Angeles, you will both reach an agreement as to your cultural background and standards of aesthetics that come into play in this rhinoplasty.
Before & AfterView All
What can female rhinoplasty do for me?
- Repair a nose that has been injured and either restore a pre-existing symmetry or improves upon it.
- Make your nose smaller overall.
- Make adjustments to the tip of your nose. Either refine a large tip or reduce the length of an overlong nose tip.
- Reduce or smooth a bump on the bridge of the nose.
- Straighten a crooked nose.
- Reduce some ethnic nose characteristics such as a too flat, large, or too broad nose while enhancing overall ethnic beauty.
- Resolve breathing issues by opening nasal air passages.
- Reduce the length, width, or size of nostrils.
Am I a good candidate?
The best candidates have realistic expectations about what to expect in the surgery, recovery, and the final appearance of a reshaped nose. Dr. Ardesh will work with you to help visualize your most aesthetic options. Often people who are considering a nose job are only thinking about a specific kind of nose and not how it affects the harmony of the face. Dr. Ardesh will work closely with you to ensure you are pleased with your result. You must be old enough to have a fully developed nose, which is about age 14 for females and slightly older for males. You should have personal reasons for wanting to alter the shape of your nose, and an understanding of what to expect in the procedure, recovery, and results.