Facial cosmetic procedures are performed to correct specific flaws and to rejuvenate and improve facial appearance. Depending on your unique aesthetic issues, the recommended treatment for you may be surgical or non-surgical. At Ardesh Facial Plastic Surgery in Los Angeles, we focus our practice exclusively on facial enhancement and corrections.
Procedures we perform in Los Angeles
At Ardesh Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Ardesh performs facial plastic surgery in Los Angeles artistry and skill, including the following procedures:
Procedures of the face we offer include:
- Earlobe repair
- Eyelid surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Ear pinback (to correct protruding ears)
- Ptosis repair (to correct drooping upper eyelids)
Procedures of the nose
Dr. Ardesh skillfully performs nasal surgery to improve both the function and appearance of the nose and to bring harmony to the entire face. Surgical procedures of the nose include:
Am I a candidate for a facial cosmetic procedure?
You may be a good candidate for facial plastic surgery in Los Angeles if you are in good general health, are at a healthy weight, and do not smoke. Dr. Ardesh can tell you if you are a candidate for a particular procedure after a consultation and evaluation.
Why choose Ardesh Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Dr. Ardesh is a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Los Angeles and a true expert in the field of facial plastic surgery.
- He believes in communicating clearly and honestly with his patients.
- Dr. Ardesh has served as a professor in the departments of head and neck surgery, ophthalmology, and dermatology at Loma Linda University.
© Ardesh Facial Plastic Surgery. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Studio III
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (888) 417-8101.